Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Plan B - Love Goes Down [OFFICIAL VIDEO] remark

Plan B - Love People keep raving about Clark's, I found these fit weirdly. There is a bump on the sole that hit right on the ball of my foot, so as I walked, it felt like there was something in my shoe. The length was correct but I suspect the bump was supposed to go under my toes. I have wide, short feet with a high arch. These provided no arch support and the weird bump on the ball of my foot made walking uncomfortable. I ordered a wide and they were comfortable. These are also shorter in height than they appear to be in the picture. I thought they would come to my ankle bone but they hit below the ankle bone. Leather is nice, color is nice, zipper works fine -- hence, the 2 stars.

El producto fue entregado sin inconveniente de acuerdo a las especificaciones publicadas... se cumplio plazos de entrega... recomendado... El producto fue entregado sin inconveniente de acuerdo a las especificaciones publicadas... se cumplio plazos de entrega... recomendado...
Plan B - Love Goes Down [OFFICIAL VIDEO] remark
Plan B - Love Very comfortable shoe, attractive, with minimal toe cleavage shown. The rubber sole is practical, and I feel safe commuting to work on slick streets and rushing to the subway in this shoe. The padding inside is smell resistant, which is crucial if you're not wearing socks or tights. I needed flats for work and bought expensiveJ. Crew ballerina flats ($138) but these fell apart after only 2 months of wear and the inside does not resist smell. What a waste. In retrospect, I should have saved my money and tried Nine West Taker shoe first.

No comments:

Post a Comment