Sunday, September 30, 2012

the reviews: The Elegant Man - How To Construct The Ideal Wardrobe - Video Book Review - Men's Style Tips

The Elegant Man This is one of the nicest slippers I have used. The fur does not get crushed. It fits very well. It is comfortable and keeps my feet warm but not too hot. I have gone through multiple different slippers, including memory foam type from Tempurpedic which were comfy but kept slipping off my feet, and others which were not comfortable.My only complaint is that they could have a little bit of a formed arch. I have a bit of plantar fasciitis and need the support, but despite the lack of an arch, they still do not cause me any problems.

I Love My shoes!!! They were delivered on time and they fit perfect! I have gotten so many compliments and I will not buy my Guess shoes anywhere else..
the reviews: The Elegant Man - How To Construct The Ideal Wardrobe - Video Book Review - Men's Style Tips
The Elegant Man These shoes are wonderful, light, supportive and well designed. I only had some issues with the tongue of the shoe on my right foot, it wont stay put and curls at the side so it puts pressure on the top of my foot. That may be my own problem though with the way my foot rubs on it. I've also been experiencing a lot of hot feet from friction. I don't know if others have experienced this too, but I'm going to maybe try different socks, that might be my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment