Wednesday, October 3, 2012

the reviews: Indonesia: Great Shopping in Ubud, Bali reviews

Indonesia: Great Shopping I was looking for a good indoor/outdoor slipper to replace the current ones I have that I loved, but are falling apart because I where them so much! I liked these at first, they look great on and the fit is perfect. But there's pretty much no support - the sole is just basically an air filled cushion - maybe okay for some, but my feet didn't care for them. On to the next!

this I am very pleased with these arm warmers. They're attractive and warm. Absolutely no complaints! KD Dance has excellent customer service too! The first time I tried to order these, there was a mix up in shipping on the part of .com so I called KD Dance for help. I'm so glad to have the correct pair now. Thank you, KD Dance, for your amazing customer service! Your help and positivity were greatly appreciated! I hope the next person who needs help with an order mix-up will enjoy laughing with you as much as I did!
the reviews: Indonesia: Great Shopping in Ubud, Bali reviews
Indonesia: Great Shopping I just loved those boxers...it's so comfortable, you feel like naked but with everything in their place, one of the best options for running and use everyday. Definetly I'll buy more of this one

No comments:

Post a Comment