Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Home Version remark

The Home Version Kangoo Jumps XR3 Black and Orange Size Large Womens 10, 11, 12 Mens 9, 10, 11 (Misc.) These are more fun than being a monkey!!! I have to disagree with the other reviewer on both foot and knee comfort. I also have very wide feet (ducks are jealous of these wide babies) and my Jumps are uber comfortable. Just order a little larger than normal. They are surprisingly stable, awesome exercise, and EVERY BIT AS MUCH FUN AS THEY LOOK. ; ) I do agree with the other viewer that although they purportedly protect your knees my knees ache if I overdo it BUT...1) the "springs" give a little bit after you break them in and 2) the "springs" are comprised of 3, count 'em THREE, stretchy colored bands. The shoes are designed so that you can cut out one, or even two, of those stretchy bands. I haven't done it on mine yet but that would definately provide more compression and more "cushion" if your Jumps are too stiff for your joints.The REAL issue I had is not about the shoes but about the workouts. Yuck. Impossible to find classes yet except in large metro areas (I couldn't even find a class in Denver) and the workout videos they sell are very amatuer-made-in-my-basement variety. Overall -- VERY GLAD I bought the shoes, NOT GLAD I bought two videos. (I've started working out to [...] video "Kangoo Jumps 2009" (platinum blonde chick in pink outfit). Best workout video I've found so far. Happy Jumping!!)

The quality materials is great. However, size 13 in Quicksilver sandals is not the same as Teva's size 13. Buy one size bigger in Quicksilver sandals is my recommendation for those who fit perfectly in Teva's size 13 sandals.
The Home Version remark
The Home Version my son love his wings until go sleep with his wings, It is very colorful and durable, very nice I will recomen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment