Thursday, October 4, 2012

Earthlings 5 of 9 (dolphins, clothing industry, india cows, leather, fur farms) reviews online reviews

Earthlings 5 of 9 Bought these for my mom on Valentines Day, she has been wearing around the house to see if the fit is good she has stated that they run a little large on her but would rather have a little large than tight fit. She has said that she loves them, easy to get on and off. She has Parkinson as well as rheumatoid arthritis in her feet. So it is important that she has comfort as well as stability.

These shoes are very comfortable and easy to walk in. Can't say anything about the toning just yet but here's hoping.
Earthlings 5 of 9 (dolphins, clothing industry, india cows, leather, fur farms) reviews online reviews
Earthlings 5 of 9 These shoes are great! A little dorky-looking, but they are comfortable shoes, with plenty of support. I wear them to walk the dog in the morning and around the house. They definitely cause me to walk with better posture and they do force me to engage my core. I'm not winning any fashion awards, but they serve their purpose for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment