Friday, October 5, 2012

the reviews: Sophie's Closet: Clothing!

Sophie's Closet: Clothing! Polar T31 Non-Coded Transmitter and Belt Set (Sports) I bought this to replace an original Transmitter which ran out of battery. I use it with an old basic receiver but it worked just as the original.

I'm a skiny guy. 6'1'' 150. I usually wear a 31/31, but theyre usually HARD to find. These pants fit perfectly. Modern fit (i guess). Theyre NOT skinny pants. Theyre not dress pants really either, but I did wear them with a dress shrt long sleeve (sleeves rolled up, to button undone)and a navy blue tie, and i got compliments all day. These are my new favorite pants. I bought one at first to see if I'd like them, then promptly bought two more pair in differnet colors.
the reviews: Sophie's Closet: Clothing!
Sophie's Closet: Clothing! I can say Diesel Undies are my favorites. The fabric is really soft and comfortable. The red color looks great. What I like the most of this briefs is that they are seamless at the front, unlike must of the briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment